fire forces four Hartford residents from their home

HARTFORD, CT (WFSB) – four Hartford residents are with out a place to call home this Thanksgiving after a fire broke out in their residence.

Hartford District fire Chief Mario Oquendo says it took place at 106 Branford road around 7:50 Wednesday evening.

It took crews about fifteen minutes to get the fire knocked down.

No accidents had been pronounced.

The pink go is assisting the two adults and two babies that had been displaced.

The fireplace Marshal is engaged on deciding on what sparked the hearth.