HARTFORD, CT (WFSB) – One grownup become taken to the clinic after a hearth Sunday night in Hartford.
in line with Harford fireplace District Chief Mario Oquendo, crews responded to seventy nine Plainfield road just earlier than eight p.m. to discover a Christmas on the primary floor on fireplace.
Firefighters labored promptly to comprise and put out the flames.
An grownup male turned into transported to a neighborhood medical institution to be treated for burns he sustained from the incident.
No different accidents were said.
The fire marshal is on scene to assess whether the home is liveable.